At Brink Property Management we understand that owning rentals in the Seattle area can be a fantastic investment, but it is not the kind of investment you can purchase and forget. Rentals require constant, ongoing attention to protect and enhance their value. If you are like most owners, you just don’t have the time or energy to keep up with everything that must be done to keep your rental and your tenants running efficiently – especially if you own multiple properties.
At Brink Property Management, we offer you a better way to maximize your investments. As your professional property manager, we treat your property like it is our own. No detail is overlooked. We help you keep the physical property in great shape, while keeping costs down for repairs and maintenance. We market extensively to find the best tenants, and then screen applicants to ensure that every renter is a good fit for you. Day and night, year after year, we provide the support your tenants want and need, and make sure that your property is always protected.
If you own residential rentals in the Greater Seattle area, please contact us today to learn more about our services and to get a free, no obligation, rent analysis for your property. We look forward to helping you get more out of your rentals.
Just some of the many exceptional services offered include:
- Coordination of all work necessary to prepare a property for rent.
- Multiple channels of advertising including individual website for each vacancy syndicated to 20+ well known websites to get your property rented quickly.
- Renters can schedule showings using our online scheduling services 24/7.
- Extensive tenant screening including credit, eviction, criminal, terrorist, sex-offender, employment and rental history background checks.
- Electronic lease signing.
- Sub-metering or Ratio Utility Billing (RUBS).
- Industry leading Property Management software platform.
- Owner Portals for Property Reports and ongoing communications.
- Tenant Portals with online rent payment and maintenance requests.
- Comprehensive market rent analysis.
- Increased cash flow costs through minimal vacancies and expedited move-ins.
- Prompt payment of all bills associated with the property for preferred rates and preferred response time to maintenance requests.
- Complete financial management with detailed monthly operational income and expense reports.
- Timely responses to Owner and Tenant needs.
- Management of all vendor service calls.
- Regular preventative maintenance inspections.